What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade or sase

i have some seed i harvested from my D. Spat, which are doing very well
biggrin.gif

Some of the flowers that have turned up from my spats seemed to have had 2 of everything a normal spat should have
biggrin.gif

im not sure which seeds come from which plant tho, because i when i harvested, it was a tangle of 50 or so flowers stalks interwined, and was very confusing to tell which was from what plant. i have about 20 packets of seed each packet contains on whole flower stalk (im 2 lazy to seperate the seed LOL)
if u want to trade, my want for seeds are:
D. Binata Red From
D. Alicae
D. Adelae
If u want to SASE, PM me and ill set u up with the proper info
Hellz

PMed you for SASE. Thanks.

Did the ones I sent you not take Nesmall?

Huh. whenever I type NEsmall it says nesmall!!!!!

Okay this is rediculous why does it do this? Somebody else right ricks screen name and see if it does it!

Has someone changed the keys on the keyboard?  My "friends" at work played that one on me. LOL, but I was one up.  I type by touch and not by looking.  So eventually they confessed and fixed my keyboard.  Just a thought.
smilie4.gif

Guess that can't be true, because "ck" aren't the same as "ll", huh. Got me. Unless the keyboard is completely toast?

the word filter kicks in because of the last 5 letters in his screename

nesmall....I bet it sensored it that time weird. I think the word filter thing might have forgotten to take it's medication. >.<

Edit: nep rick.....haha! a loop hole!

Pm'ed ya for a sase Hellz. Thanx a lot for the offer buddy!

-Jc

So it filters out the word"small" ? Why does it do that? It`s not a bad word is it?

Noah, no it replaces the last five letters of Rick's name WITH small.

I guess its a insult.

ok, i have recieved 5 letters so far
sry about tha delay, my mom kept 4 geting to send them out
my mom took them to her work to send them out toady ith the exception of one i recieved today
Hellz

I got mine yesterday. I didn't realize I'd be getting an entire flower stalk. I'm keeping it as a souvenir ^_^. I'll let you know how the flowers turn out. BTW why do you want to know how the flowers turn out anyway? Will it say what kind it is or something? Or just curious to see how the babies do? Either way I'll still let you know. ^_^ Thanks.

I saw your post just today. Do you still have extra seeds for me? I am from India.
If you have any seeds for me, please send me an email at pramodisha@yahoo.com.
Pramod.

Back