What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I sent yours and like 10 others a while back... I'll double check for your altrade212 to see if I missed it for some reason.
thanks peter

That's really strange that it took that long for you to recieve them Jeremiah... probably because it's just a busier time of the year I guess...

I got mine the day before yesterday. Thanks Peter!!! I've got my fingers crossed!

Capslock

Same answer as Caps. thanks so much, Peter!

Cheers,

Joe

If you haven't reiceved your yet altrade212, then I'll send you another pack today. What is your address? I still have a few more to send out including some with IRC's and some I just got last week.

umm... I just checked today (my mail) ... I still haven't gotten anything (not just from you peter) :'(!!!

Ok, if you still haven't reiceved your seeds packets which is a mystery to me...
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

PM me your address and I will send another packet with some extra seeds for the trouble.
biggrin.gif

Back