What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM'ed you.

I sent a pm,and still no response.I think this is what happened last time he posted this same exact post.
smile_h_32.gif

Jerry

No reponse here either. Ah, well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (srduggins @ Aug. 19 2004,4:33)]I am fairly new to this forum. Why do people leave posts saying they PM'd him.
Isn't it obvious to him? Or do you do it to show other people how much interest
his trade list has generated.

(PM'd you)
Possibly to help him keep count, or just as an extra notice. Or, if they want to really make him notice they can send it like a hundred times...
smile_m_32.gif

According to Joseph19's profile, he joined in late June and has made a total of 3 posts so far. It appears that Joseph is just playing a prank on us gullible folks.

beware of strangers promising candy,, errr i mean n. argentii....

Nepenthes are the cp lovers candy:)

I must agree that three argentii up for trade is unheard of...
confused.gif

Yeah,if indeed it is a prank,I would vote to ban him!His post has been posted twice already.

Jerry

well since this thread is goin absolutely nowhere Im going to lock it and let it drop. If Joseph decides he actually does want to trade Lord knows he has enough to go with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back