What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just recieve a quite large N. alata and did a little pruning and I now have 3 nice chunks of stem. I just took them today. I would like to trade for possible other cuttings or small plants I dont have but will give away if I am unable to get a trade. I am currently growing
D. muscipula - Red Dragon
Typical
Dentate

D. capensis - Narrow leaf
albino
D. intermedia

P.primuflora

N. alata
N. ventrata
N. tricocarpa
N. Coccinea

S. purpurea
S. lueco
S. alata
S. 'Judith Hindle'
S. flava

well, if nobody has anything I want one(sorry... I just have non-cp things to trade... except for P. primuliflora which you don't want)

Sent yoy a PM.

Glenn

387DCP_0294-med.JPG

This is the plant that I took the cuttings off of. The nice people informed me that it is a N. ventrata NOT a N. alata.

looks ventrata-ish

I wouldn't mind having one. Those are one of my favorites. Alata or Ventrata, it's all good. I don't have much to trade though, still trying to expand my collection.

I'm I the only one able to read?
smile_n_32.gif
(just kidding)
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This is the plant that I took the cuttings off of. The nice people informed me that it is a N. ventrata NOT a N. alata.
(note it says it's a ventrata NOT an alata.

Yeah I guess a few people have missed that part. I was able to trade away the cuttings. But I plan to take some more soon so that I can fit the plant inside for the winter. When I take the new ones I will PM the people that posted here and they can have them for shipping. Thanks

Back