What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do i owe you anything?

LAst week I sent out a mountain of boxes with plants which I have long owed to friends who shared with me during some hard times.

As far as I know, I no longer need fear to see my name in the deadbeat traders section, but my memory isn't what it never was. I make a lot of promises with good intentions, but there is just no way I can remember all of them. I hope if you were forgotten you will forgive me, and will contact me with your requests. I need to know that I am out of debt at last!

So, here is your chance. Please PM me if you are waiting for anything, and I will see what I can do. If I have it to spare and I offered it to you in the past, it's yours for the asking. If not, then it will refresh my memory for when I do have it.

yes you owe me !!!!

one U.renniformis Giant and small
one U.alpina
U.pubecens
that genlisea that has a yellow flower
that carnivore bromeliad
that famed B.gigantea

oh and your first borne son

all because i gave you that golden peat you wanted so badly

and you'll never guess my name
mmmmmwwwwwaaa hhhhhaaaaa hhhaaaa

just kidding
i could'nt help it!!!!!!!!!!
i did send you an e-mail a long long time ago but i think we both had things happen and ended up forgetting about the e-mail i know i sure did
best of growing

I remember you once posted you were going to buy me a house, or give me a million dollars to purchase a house of my own...Don't bother searching for that post, it must have vanished or been deleted by a mod....but you said it, I'm sure of it ;)

And while you are at it... I would like.....

smile_m_32.gif

yeah, um you also told me you were going to buy me a jaguar s-type 2004 model..i remeber it, it wasent in the forums see, we somehow got interconnected by some internet glitch, but you said it! i know it takes time, but ive been waiting a while already..thanks!
blues.gif

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder how many serious responces other than mine poor Tamlins recieved
smile_m_32.gif

Rattler

It was a loaded question
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DaSk8r @ Sep. 03 2004,9:13)]oh and your first borne son
I can guess your name! My straw is free!

oh no oh no you got me...........
earth quake come and swolows me whole........
lol yep it sure was a loaded question
hehehe
he was askin' fer some humor if you ask me
LOL

This is the cyber equivalent of getting pied. I know when I've been pied.

Fact is, I don't remember all those promises. All I can say is when your memory goes, forget it!

Nice try stumplerumpskin, tippleramstilt....errr, whatever.

Whew, you kids have got energy. How about going out and mowing the lawn? Get some exercise, and don't forget to help mom with the dishes for a change......hmmmm?

Lawns mowed already and dishes are done already. What now Daddy?
smile_n_32.gif

Good job! You win the prize as soon as I figure out what that is.....

check out my trading post topic if you want.
I'm new and would like to trade.

this is no joke, tam you told me you'd give me a plant that's not on my growlist when i offered you an amethyst stone. a car would be great though...

Sure, go ahead, take advantage of an old guy. Tsk tsk, for shame.

Besides, I have amethyst. Find me a 11 inch water clear watermelon tourmaline with a crystal termination and well talk more about those cars.

Find a 2 inch crystal of the same and I'll send you 40 plants. No kidding.

How about a nice, beautiful, deep, useful piece of coal. Yes! That's is! I will send you some coal.

Few thousand years under pressure and hey.... you might.. just might.. have a diamond!

hey i have some coral reef parts, is that worth anything?

hey tam i wasn't kidding, i got the e-mail to prove it
smile_n_32.gif

Only 40 plants? i'd need at least 100 to give up one of those..

I've got an old Rubik's cube. Surely it would give you the same long lasting entertainment and satisfaction you'd get from 10 plants at least. ;)

Back