What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
For US members only. For trade or SASE.

I have a few seed packs of the following:

1 X Drosera capensis 'alba' - Plant is flowering........again. so more will be available later.
2 X Drosera filiformis ssp. filiformis
1 X Pinguicula lusitanica

3 X large Drosera capensis 'alba' plants.

how big are the capensis "alba"? i'd really like one since my seedlings got covered in fungus while i was away
smile_h_32.gif

They are flowering size. I collected seed earlier this year.
Here's a picture of all 3 of the plants. They are in a 4" pot.

133dcapealba.jpg

Got a pic of the filiformis-I may be interested in boosting my little collection.

Hey I reaaaalllly need to expand my Ping collection I only have one and have yet to try to get some from seeds. If you still have em I'd like to SASE you for the P. Lusitanica seeds if ya don't mind. You can PM me your address unless I can find an envelope from those Capensis "alba" seeds you sent me a while back. Thanks!

Edit: Amateur_Expert reminded me to tell you that those alba seeds that you gave me germinated and are doing GREAT there's more than 20 seeds so in a few years I'll be giving away seeds as well maybe plants too. My terrarium won't be able to hold 20+ albas. I guess I'll be making some newbies happy soon. ^_^

ChronoKiento,
You should check my forums more. I had those seeds listed there for 2 weeks. I usually post my extras there first, if I have left overs I post them here.
Glad to here the other seeds are germinating for you.
Someone has already claimed the Pinguicula lusitanica seeds.
I can keep you in mind when I get more.

I would love a pack of the filimormis seeds.

I'd love a pack of filliformis seed aswell .
like always thanks Steve!!

-Juan-Carlos

Looks like I have the following left:

1 X Drosera capensis 'alba seeds

2 X large Drosera capensis 'alba' plants

When sending the SASE make a note of what seeds you are getting to help me out.
Thanks.

Oh I didn't realize that they've been available, lol. Oh well.

i dont want any but could you reserve one or two for my brother since he is currently looking for drosera?

I'll take the pack of alba since the other two claimed the filiformis.

Back