What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These guys will be shipped on the same day, so all the money needs to be sent by 24th.

Ok, winter is approaching and I need to get rid of some plants that don't go dormant during winter.... Most of these are Sundews and if you are interested send me four dollars and I will ship them out.  Most are very nice sized flowering plants.
I would prefer trades if anyone has any seeds, extra plants, ... I'll accept anything so just PM me.  Trades will go first, but any leftovers are going to be given away for shipping costs.

Here is what is available-
a group of three D. Spatulata
4 or 5 D. Nidiformis (They'll come in groups of two)
3 D. Capensis Wide Leaf (Three Very niced sized plants)
3 D. Capensis Narrow Leaf (Same as Wideleaf?... also big plants)
5 Small D. Filiformis (ok sized plants but robust)
1 D. Dielensia
1 Big D. Binita multifilida

These guys will only go for trades -

6?... I've got lots of BIG Venus Flytraps.  Most are making 1.25" traps, and the ones that are a little small (1" traps) will deffinitly have big traps next year.

2 D. Royal Red divisions (Are avialable, but will take another week or two till they are ready to be shipped)

1 D. Dinglys Giant (This a niced sized plant)

If there are any more I'll add them on the list, but thats all for now!  Oh yeah, there is a three plant limit request for all giveaways
smile.gif

Send the money to
Peter Pham
30184 Sterling Drive
Novi, MI 48377

Thanks,
Peter

Would you be willing to trade the Dingley Giant for a S. Leucophylla?

Hey buddy, Pm'ed ya about a trade! Let me know
smile.gif

thanks a lot,

-Juan-Carlos

I have a small TC N. 'Red Leopard'. It's Exotica's clone of maxima x ventricosa. I would be willing to trade that for the Dingley Giant.

Cheers,

Joe

Cripes! I thought I was pming that. My bad.

Joe

I don't have much to trade, as you can see, but if you have any extra could I have maybe a few?

is cash ok? i have sent you an sase before so it maybe familiar i will be sending the money on monday if cash is alright. Thanx alot!

Do you still have the D. binata multifida left?  I don't really have anything to trade, so if there are any left, could I just send you shipping?
Thanks!
smile.gif

ati

pm'ed on filiformis and VFTs.

Ok I've recieved lots of offers, and I'll give an update here and with Pm's to people and work it one from there. Also, I found three SASE's randomly in some mail and they are out in the mail today, sorry.

Ok, I've finally got time to sort everything out.  Here is what is left, so these are now open for shipping costs.  

a group of three D. Spatulata
2 D. Nidiformis (They'll come in groups of two so I have 4 plants in total)
1 D. Capensis Wide Leaf (Three Very niced sized plants)
2 Small D. Filiformis (ok sized plants but robust)

I still have Lots of Big Venus Flytraps available for trade of seeds or anything really.

I should be able to ship everything out in two weeks when dormacy is coming.

ACK! I missed the VFT cultivars >_< *sigh, them things are hard to get ahold of.

Ok, sorry about the delay... Most of the plants are being in the process of packing rightnow, and will be out in the mail very soon hopefully. This includes Bobz Long Red Finger that I promised so long ago... sorry bob its a really picky and hard to grow plant but really rewarding.

Back