What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. insignis

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
i have an N. insignis grown from a cutting that's a pretty nice size, but no pitchers yet. looking for other species of neps especially small species like N. belli or N. campanulata. i'm also interested in pretty much ANY lowland nep.

pm on its way.............

so far i've got offers on
speckled albo.
bical.
x trichocarpa

i'd like a few more offers before i decide.

Which insignis is it? Theres 'tayeve' and 'biak'
I'm interested in 'tayeve'

no idea, superimposed hope.

Tayeve is a larger form and biak is smaller and duller color, I beleive. I couldn't say anything about leaf shape, I've just seen the pics. Oh biak is generally more expensive too. I don't know of anyone with 'tayeve' except Wistuba though Tony said he might try to get some.

Joe

Joe

Joe,

You can order from Wistuba, with no paperwork needed, as he has a US person to deal with all that.
On the otherhand, if Tony gets them and you get one from him, it will be a prime specimen and have been greenhouse grown for months.

Cheers,

Joe

I am waiting for Tony. Personally I don't know why biak costs more, I think it is ugly. It is also smaller.

Joe

Back