What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps...

Anybody interested in N. x Judith Finn and N. Gracilis "NigraPurpurea"? Please PM me.

I`m interested if it`s for postage or free.

Edited by Flip_Side_the_Pint for content

happy?

hahahha lol
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I'm interested in the nigrapurpea, what do you want for it? also is it a cutting or clone or seed grown?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Are you looking to sell or trade?
BONK BONK BONK!
mad.gif

For good measure <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>BONK!</span>

What's this mentioning of selling?
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I am very interested in nigrapurpurea. I have Exotica's N.'Red Leopard' to trade if that interests you.

Cheers,

Joe

I can't believe it. Ihat it the second time I have posted when I was trying to PM. Sorry about that.

Joe

Yes Dave he`s selling them once again......and I thought I might get some Neps for postage
mad.gif

I personally think its annoying when people post things like that in the trade forum, and their main reason is to SELL the plants through PM. Yeah, maybe it doen't abide any of the PFT rules, but its a decieving method of getting past rules that this website has.
I really don't see how the neps were available for postage... its kind of rude to assume and get mad if the neps weren't free for postage.

what did I do? I'm sorry. I'm not selling anything I just asked if he was. anyways I have a un id'ed maxima hybrid I could trade for some of that gracilis

How was I being rude? I didn`t "assume" anything but his post did kinda sound that way as he sayed is anybody interested not anybody looking to buy\swap.

well this forum is called the "Carnivorous Plant Trading Forum" so most people post here looking for a trade unless other wise stated
smile_m_32.gif

Ok, ok, ok, everyone....settle down....

Flip, you're off the hook....I was just reminding you.
smile.gif

Everyone else, there is nothing wrong with saying you have a giving plant and to pm you to "work something out."

I must admit, I acted like it was a trade, since it was posted in the trade forum(as Flip said), but knew that there might be a second way of getting the plants if I had got a pm back, which I didn't anyway.
If you really want to sell plants, rather then trade, there are some places to do that. Peter Thiel has a webpage that has a "trading post", which you can trade or sell, and the ICPS listserve (maligned by some on this Forum) also allows you to post sales or mention that you have plants to sell.

Cheers,

Joe

Ok everyone, I'm sorry for what I did.

Anyway the Gracilis " NigraPurpurea" is up for trade. (The Judith Finn, I decided to keep) I'm looking for Sarracenia only.

Here's my growlistfor Sarracenia:
S. Alata
S. Flava var Flava
S. Leucophylla "Tarnok"
S. Leucophylla "Red"
S. Purpurea ssp Purpurea
S. Purpurea ssp Venosa
S. Purpurea ssp Venosa var Chipola
S. Psittacina
S. Psittacina "Red"
S. Rubra ssp Rubra
S. Rubra ssp Gulfensis
S. Minor
S. Oreophila
S. x Dixie Lace
S. x Judith Hindle
S. Leucophylla x Rubra ssp Gulfensis

That is a nice list. Looks like you have all the bases covered and are adding on from there.
I have a nice Sarracenia hybrid I got at the grocery store. It was sold with Judith Hindles, and I asuume it's a 'Scarlet Belle' since Agristarts supplies both of those and that is where the bulk of these originates.
If that interests you, PM me back.

Cheers,

Joe

Back