What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: those trading with me

Hi, this is my new profile, I used to be "rubrarubra". I tried to change the email adress on my account and immediately lost acess to my pm account and was forbidden to make any posts or anything. Anyway, now I am back, and I need the adresses so I can ship. Please PM me if you were trading with me (or would like to start a trade).

Thanks,
Peter

Peter,
Welcome back! Send me all of your Sarracenias and I will send you all of my Utricularia sublatas. Deal?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sarraceniaobsessed @ Sep. 14 2004,6:56)]Peter,
Welcome back! Send me all of your Sarracenias and I will send you all of my Utricularia sublatas. Deal?!
I'll think about it... Or how about you send me your sarrs and I give you my entire collection
smile.gif

Sadly the growlist is not as large as it has been in the past, as every year in the heat of the summer I lose some of my nicest sarracenias to some fungus... Still not sure what the problem is.

Peter

Hey Peter just to let you know that S.flava "cutthroat" you sent is doing great!
It grew 12 in. pitchers this year(although I didn`t enjoy them because of my hospital stay) multiplyed to like a dozen growth points and has crammed it`s pot! Right now it`s mainly phylodial growth however.

Peter,
Sorry to hear about your losses.I have had some myself and it seems to happen in late July and August when the night time temps are still high. I have taken to drenching the soil with Cleary3336. That seems to help.

thanks for the tip - anything that works is worth it...

Peter

I know a guy in St. Petersburg (you may also) who mentioned that he suffered huge losses of Sarracenia, just like you describe. Maybe this is the reason they don't extend all the way down the Florida peninsula naturally...

Cheers,

Joe

Back