What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chambri pottery

Chambri pottery Ok... Ive been looking around for things that I can trade for plants (pings or utrics), and I decided this piece of pottery made in the Chambri Lakes area of Paupua New Guinea may interest someone... The one I have is very simular to the one in the above link, and It actualy came from Ron Perry (the guy who owns the web site in the above link) Im only willing to let it go if I can get a very decent trade out of it... Ill try to get a pic of it to post here soon
smile_l_32.gif

sure im a lil interested but im lacking on decent trading material.

Rattler

That is to bad..... if you are interested in new guinea tribal art rattler you should get back to me in the spring once you have propagated your Utrics... I think you will be amazed at how much you have to trade by then.... I have some masks too.... I really need to get some pics up

very cool. i saw some awesome stuff at Reptile Gardens in South Dakota. apparently someone frome there travels to PNG and brings back stuff to sell once a year or so.

Rattler

Back