What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signs!

hey you guys, i have an extra DVD of the movie signs, its a horror flick, very good movie!

Details:

SIGNS is the long-anticipated film from writer-director M. Night Shyamalan (THE SIXTH SENSE, UNBREAKABLE), a suspenseful and uniquely chilling family story.
CAST & CREW
Mel Gibson, Joaquin Phoenix, Rory Culkin
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

MPAA RATING
PG-13, some frightening moments

RUNTIME
1 hour, 46 minutes

GENRE
Horror/Suspense, Science-Fiction/Fantasy, Aliens, Family Interaction, Suspense, Thriller, Supernatural, Farms, Alien Attacks, Alien Invasions

::will trade for plants (manily drosera, neps or dionea)::

we'll when i saw this with some friends, i screamed like a little girl! man this movie is great, the nly reason im giving it away is cuz i have two, well PM me and we make arrangments, i also have a few other titles..

Oh,your giving it away,just send it to ..............................LOL.just kidding.What are you looking for in trade?I have seen the movie,it really is good!

Jerry

All I'll say is that the movie rocks... Worth a few plants
smile_m_32.gif

yeah its a great movie im glad we got a few movie buff's here! well i am looking just for a few drosera, dioneia or nep. dont matter what kind, just not capensis or spat. thanks!

heyyy, its a good movie! you guys sure you dont want?

Why would aliens invade a planet where 70% of the planet consists of stuff that kills them?
smile_n_32.gif

well they did, and they made a movie, now who wants it?

i also have the texas chainsaw massecre..the 2003 version, and john q..

Back