What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameboy advance sp for trade

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
i have a gameboy advance SP for trade. it's silver , but it has a big peta sticker on the front that says "Captivity kills! keep hermit crabs free!" but you can remove it. pm me with offers. it's worth like, 50 bucks, so thats what i'm looking for in plant value, but pm me anyway!

I have a Gameboy Advance SP, so any games?

sure do. i have Golden Sun the lost age, Pokemon sapphire version, and Supermario Advance.

i can include all three games with the gba sp if anyone wants, or i can trade them seperately.

Wait...you have Golden Sun 2 but not 1? Weird.

well i bought 1 and never finished it, i lost interest in video games. thats why i never bought #2
smile.gif

no one wants it? since no one wants it, i'll take almost anything. i'm especially looking for any genlisea, particularly hispidula and plants other than lobata x violacea and violacea

come on, someone has to have something. neps would be nice, too!

someone offered a ceph, a heli, and an 8 inch sanguinea (spelling?) for the gba and mario games. so if you can beat this offer, them pm me. i still have the other 2 games up for grabs though.

oh, well in that case i have number 2 .

i'm not a video game kinda guy lol.

I'll give you some Drosera nidiformis seed for Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

sure cynic. i'll take a pound of them
confused.gif

i'm giving everything to someone else.

offer is closed

Back