What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last call

Nepenthes ventricosa red x green pitcher (see previous thread for pics)

I still have some seed left, anyone in US PM me your address, foreigners must send SASE, (and PM so I can reserve some seed for you). I will send this out until it is gone!!!

Edit: this seed is now one month old and I think it should still be viable, but no guarantees.

I'll take some,I must have missed this post before.Pm me your address and I will send you a SASE.

Jerry

Are there any left? PM me your address if there are. Thanks!

I still have a couple packets left. Anyone interested?

PM'ed you SASE is coming on the way:p

I sowed my seeds today! I used two of those trays mushrooms come in with holes on the bottom(about 3x5 I think) and filled them half way with moist sphagnum,then I sowed the seed on top,placed them in ziplock bags,and put them under lights. Wish me luck!

You should be fine, check in about 19 days!  
smile_n_32.gif

-Juan-Carlos

Lol. I hope mine work out as good as yours did Juan:)

I'll be getting a SASE to you eventually it's just I can't find any place around here that sells stamps within walking distance (back at college) but yes it is coming eventually

hahah, the envelope came today, and my dad was cautious and asked me if i knew the sender and etc, he was worried it was ANTHRAX!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
i was humored, i opened the stuff and did it the wrong way and it almost fell all over my keyboard by an inch or two, imma newb but the seeds looked like somthing u can smoke,
biggrin.gif
, som1 give me som advice on how to plant them

thnx

I got mine today.  There were a LOT!  
smile.gif
  Thank you, I'm going to sow them tomorrow- wish me luck.

Got mine today and they are now planted, can't wait till they start to grow. It's my first time growing cps from seed!

well my brother gave me some of his they're in my terrarium, that i also grow N. Rafflesiana and N. lowii in also H. Heterodoxa x Nutans one looks like its soo close to germinating

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AzNsUShi41 @ Sep. 30 2004,12:20)]hahah, the envelope came today, and my dad was cautious and asked me if i knew the sender and etc, he was worried it was ANTHRAX!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
 i was humored, i opened the stuff and did it the wrong way and it almost fell all over my keyboard by an inch or two, imma newb but the seeds looked like somthing u can smoke,
biggrin.gif
, som1 give me som advice on how to plant them

thnx
well the best place to sow that i've found to sow them is to sprinkle them on top of LFS in a hot humid area and just wait since it takes a long time to germinate, but they only last for about 2 months before they wont sprout so sow them ASAP

Back