What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for d. adelae

Hello

I lost my D. adelae and I'm looking for another please let me know if you have one for trade.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I can send you few
PM what you had to offer to trade
Arie

I have some to Jeremiah,just let me know if you want them.

Jerry

I very much recommend Petflytraps Drosera adelae, and suggest that purchasing such vs trading for it is a nice way to thank Phillip for his provding us with this Forum. PFT's catalog is not extremely wide, but purchasing such material from him which *is*available cuts Phillip into the deal, and what's good for him is good for all concerned here at TF. Nothing is really free you know, not even free offers on the trade forum - but that expense is being shouldered by our host, Phillip Crane. For this reason it is reasonable to be asked not to engage in trade for items from the PFT catalog. I mean, if it weren't so easy to trade for these things by having a free trade forum, he would probably sell a lot more of them, and I am sure the though has crossed his mind <snort>! To be asked to take the double whammy of fronting the cost for an instrument that reduces his own profit has got to irritate, so let's not ask!

I don't mean to get heavy on anyone, but this is how I feel about it. It's very easy to take these things for granted, so thanks for the opportunity to be able to address yet again this perennial issue.

Hello

Sorry about that I did not ever know PFT sold D. adelae the only Drosera I see on there site is D. spatulata I did check before I posted because it is a common species and thought they might carry it. Or did I just miss something?

thanks
-Jeremiah-

i dont see any of them either, all i see is a spatulata and a starter kit.

Me no see any as well...
confused.gif

Apologies to all, I should have checked the catalog since times change. Well Jerimiah I'll make it up to you with a cutting from my Giant D. adelae when it offsets, and, you can pie me at the first TF Convention too!

Blush.

I wish that you had said something about that...I have some that I could've sent in the usps package...btw, did it get there alright?

TF convention?

I like the sound of that.

Me too. I recentley went and met up with byc members and it was cool. So that would be even cooler!

Well, it's just a myth I use to get my foot out of my mouth when needed, but I think it would be a fine thing (apart from the dozen ofr so pies I can expect there, oh and errrr....the wearing of a dress (I really stuck my foot in deep on THAT one!).

TF Meeting? Yeah that would be cool, I might be able to make it if its in texas in the summer

why texas? theres like 4 PFT members there, most others have like 9
smile_m_32.gif

i think thats where petflytrap HQ is

Back