What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia seeds for sase

Today I collected 5 packets worth of Sarracenia seed from my personal collection. Each packet contains approximately 2 dozen seeds. The flower pods are all from S. flava; however, my other sarrs nearby flowered this summer as well. So, the seed I'm giving away will be one or more of the following:

S. flava
S. flava x alata
S. flava x minor
S. flava x oreophila

USA only please. PM me if you are interested
smile_n_32.gif

-Homer

Hey buddy, looks like I missed out! If there are any left keep me in mind also.
BTW the 2 Utrics are just starting to perk up well and establishing.. they are starting to look very nice!

-Jc

The seeds are all spoken for. Not enough seed to go around for everyone that wants some, but more are on the way! Hopefully in the next few weeks more seedpods will mature. BTW, keep in mind that the seeds might be any of the hybrids that I mentioned, since the sarrs were pollinated by native insects in the backyard, so your guess is as good as mine!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]BTW the 2 Utrics are just starting to perk up well and establishing.. they are starting to look very nice!

Glad to hear it! Best of luck,

Homer

well I'd like if you could keep me in mind still but put other offers ahead of me, because one of the other members was nice enough to offer me some seed

Back