What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I have 16 packets of 20 or so S. Purpurea ssp. venosa seed for trade/SASE. I also have 1 packet of around 10 seed. I had a bit of a spill so some of your seed(VERY few) may not be the seed I am trading off(consider it a bonus). I am NOT shipping outside the US. If you are interested PM me, and here is my growlist. My Growlist If you have any questions PM me.

Later
~Wes~

Pm Sent.

I'll just ask it here, but...

What are the possible bonuses?

Is there any more available for SASE?
smile.gif
If so, then please PM me your address.

Thank's,
ati

Pm sent!

Thanks a bunch,

-Juan-Carlos

Update time. So far I have had eight requests for packets of 20. The following are receiving seed:

AzNsUShi41
Juan Carlos(SASE)
altrade212(your Pm was somewhat confusing...)
Kirkscoastalcarnivores(SASE)
PiranhaPlant(SASE)
neprick(SASE)
Nflytrap(SASE)
ati(SASE)
I can take 8 more requests for packets of 20, and one for the packet of 10. The possible bonuses are; S. Alata x 'Judith Hindle', S. Wrigleyana x Alata x 'Judith Hndle'. The purps may also vary a little bit as I did not do the majority of the pollenation, but they were the only ones in flower at the time so you should be safe.

Wesley: Will you pm us the address for the SASE?

New update. ONLY 6 LEFT HURRY AND TAKE YOUR PICK!!!!!! LOL

Shaow HSR(SASE)
slamster1789(SASE)
AzNsUShi41(SASE)
Juan Carlos(SASE)
altrade212(your Pm was somewhat confusing...)
Kirkscoastalcarnivores(SASE)
PiranhaPlant(SASE)
neprick(SASE)
Nflytrap(SASE)
ati(SASE)

I think most of you have my postal addy. I am getting a lot of addresses from people who want to SASE me. I don't need your address, because you send me an envelope with your name in the senders "section" and my name in the reicpient "section" you include another STAMPED envelope inside the original and you have YOUR address in the recipient "section" and my address in the sennder "section". I know most of you know that, but a few of you may be a little confused on the subject.

Sorry, I'm new and I'm afraid I don't know your address either.
ati

pm me with your address.

Thanks!

are we geting them wen sase is recieved or ur gonna send them all out at once?

I think I'll send them all out at once, and add a few seed to everyone if not all the seed is claimed.

If someone doesn't have my address, please pm me. Thanks.

Ok, I need to get seed out soon, before it freezes so if you have not sent your SASE yet, send it as soon as possible.

Ok, time is running short before it gets really cold and the seeds get stratified in the mail
smile_m_32.gif
. I need still need some SASE.I have the folowing peoples SASE:

Rick Myers
Huy Nguyen
Sam Grillo
Jose Padilla
Omar Diaz
Juan-Carlos Munoz

Thanks fo being so prompt guys who have already sent me your stuff, it makes it a lot easier on me.
If I don't have your SASE by the end of the week, I'm just gonna send them out anyway on Monday.

~Wes~

Back