What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera regia "big easy"

I'm hunting around for a d. regia "big easy". if you grow them, check my growlist out and we'll work out a trade. Post here, or PM me.

Thanks everyone!

Patience
smile.gif

o, im sorry to cut myself into your post, but after someone trades with Am expert, i would love to make some sort of deal for D. Regia "Big easy", although i have to say, my plant collection is limited (to say the least -_-)
Thanks so much, and i have to apologize 1 last time for barging in
Hellz

well i think it was create dby pinguiculaman, but im not sure if pingman has it to trade. i saw it at jeremiahs greenhouse the other day should be really cool to watch it develop

Very nice plant! Wouldent mind one of them, Good luck amature expert!

-Jc

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]well i think it was create dby pinguiculaman, but im not sure if pingman has it to trade. i saw it at jeremiahs greenhouse the other day should be really cool to watch it develop
Kirk, the site Bobz listed is pingman's site.

Check with Joseph (Pinguiculaman).  That's where I got mine.  Its now got 4 crowns.  Its quite nice...my original plant had 10" leaves.  Its cool to see such a large drosera.  
smile.gif

And congrats to Joseph on having his 'Big Easy' published.  
biggrin.gif
Oh...and AE, use single quotes when you type the name since it is now an official cultivar.

i'm still looking to trade. My growlist is in my signature.

You have hit the 666 mark, post fast before your plants go little shop of horrors on you >;-D

Lol. that`s clever Pirahnaplant! Yeah that would be no good if you`re plants went against you when you`r postnumber hit the number of the devil.....

Can drosera regia grow in tropical conditions?

For me Drosera 'Big Easy' behaves very much like D. capensis. That might not be a good thing for you. Joseph has had very good results in growing it in overall warm conditions though, since he is in Arizona. It would probably be best to experiment.

Back