What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devil's trumpet seeds!

I disagree with the us zones 6-9. I'm in zone 5, and it does fine...Comes back every year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Copper @ Oct. 27 2004,8:43)]It is alright.  I have this under sontrol.  I have fooled Dave into sending me some seed.  I will germinate it and run test on the plant.  He may just be the newest thing in drug trafficking.
Eh? You wouldn`t arrest DAVE would you:p Besides it`s only illegle if you make the halucinagenic "tea" from it`s seeds. And did you know that unripe mullberrys as well as 'heavenly blue' morning glory have the equivelent of lsd in them? And you can get them at garden stores.....

Well Dave it could be they are acting like anuals as they often do,or that they are slightly hardier then what the seed catalogs say.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]or that they are slightly hardier then what the seed catalogs say.
that always happens. I have quite a couple of "full sun" plants in full shade and they're doing fine. others say "high light" and I have them in high light and they're doing bad!
like someone said sometime.... the best way to keep a plant healthy is to disregard the instructions
LOL! I agree... you have to figure it out yourself.

they grow in any conditions and the seed grows in anything.

Back