What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for u. longifolia

Does anyone have some extra U. longifolia that they can send me? I don't have anything for trade but will gladly pay for shiping.   Thanks,  Nick Z.

dHey Nick,
  Welcome to the forums.  Have you had a chance to read the trading forum rules?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]2)  Patience is a virtue!  Postings asking for free plants sound greedy.  Everyone here knows what it's like to be a newbie, and to want them ALL right NOW.  Just wait, and check the
trading forums....free plants get offered by growers periodically.  If there is some specific plant you're after, go ahead and post a "I'm looking for a...," but please state what you have for trade in your post.

If I were you, I would explore some of the freebie offers here and build a small collection of common stuff.  Then you could ask for the longifolia with something to offer in trade.

Back