What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A member here sent me seed to trade for a few things that I wanted to try personally that he didn't have.

I have two little seed packs each of the seed listed below so I can trade one pack of each-
D. intermedia from Avalon Florida
D. filliformis 'All Red'

This is what I found in the past few weeks that I would really like to try-
P. caerulea
U. sandersonii 'blue'

And these Sarracenia seeds would be really nice-
Schnell's Ghost
Hurricane Creek
anthocyanin-free psittacina x rubra jonesii

Um... one little favor, who ever trades with me needs to please send me instructions on how to germinate what they send ;)

Thanks much, Laura

Oops, I guess I wasn't clear.  So sorry.

I have D. intermedia from Avalon Florida and D. filliformis 'All Red' seed.

I want P. caerulea, U. sandersonii 'blue', Schnell's Ghost, Hurricane Creek, and
anthocyanin-free psittacina x rubra jonesii

Although I would prefer seed, I'd take a plant.  

I am so sorry A_E, I'd be more than happy to send you anything I have and you wouldn't even need a SASE.  All I have is the seed that was sent to me today. Everything else is for the school.  If you are interested in plants indigenous to the Great Lakes area that are non CP, let me know what you are interested in and I just might have your seed.  I am a native plants lover and have about 50 here from my own property. Several are native wetlands species.  Let me know if you are interested in any of that type of seed and anything I have is most assuredly yours.

I will send you a couple of seed that you wanted and some gemmae if you would like. I will PM you.

Thanks Copper!  Both seeds are yours.  The kids will love the gemmae you suggested with all the unpronouncable names that will grow before their eyes and the pygmies. Your choices will be great.  It will be fun.

Oh, please let me know what size pots for your gemmae and pygmies and also what potting mix to buy for them so that I can get it over there before your plants arrive.

I'm claiming the U. sandersonii for me!  Thanks so much,
Laura

Say Copper, you're going to have to send me a name and mailing address so I can mail your seeds out.  I have a bubble envelope ready with the seeds inside.

Back