What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chopped live sphagnum moss

losfreddy

Composter
Can anyone send me some chopped live sphagnum moss in an envolpe or sumthing, just to sprinkle it and let multiply in my terarrium.

Maybe if you reword it someone might
smile_m_32.gif

How about this-  "Does anyone have any spare live sphag that is chopped I could have for a SASE?"
If you need some, give me a PM and I will help you out.

If you reword it you might me rewarded

Sorry, just couldn't resist
smile_n_32.gif

Peter

I love how the forums moderate themselves at times ;>

What they are saying is this is a trade forum. Not an ask for free stuff forum. While it is nice to get gifts, offering a little something increases your odds of receiving a little something. Even if it is something minor like a SASE.

Tony

Losfreddy, you have no info on your profile. It would help if you listed a general location, at least a country. Folks might be more interested if they knew where you were. What have you got growing in your yard? Anything you might swap some seeds or a cutting? People on this group will trade for just about anything and we know from the auction a few months back they will bid big bucks on "nothing".

Back