What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triffid park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
How many people would go for a group ordering at Triffid Park? Inter-US people I mean. I cannot afford the cost alone so would anyone else go-in. The order would probibly be placed in Febuary. Email me if you are interested.
Tre Bond
Treaqum@yahoo.com

I DEFINITLY WOULD!!!!
smile_n_32.gif

Hey,
This is a popular idea, already 2 responses and I have only posted at two places. Alright here's the info. The cost of shipping will be evenly distributed between eveyone. Email me at Treaqum@yahoo.com to send your order. The order may go out sooner then Febuary but the goal is Febuary 1st. I will tell you your final cost when all the orders are in.
Tre Bond

are the people in the US allowed to order? sorry i was jsut a little confused about that. If so I definately would

As I have said to others previously, be careful what you order as there are a number of species which are not labelled correctly- particularly the Drosera species. I know this because I live in Melbourne and have visited them very recently. If you like I can tell you which species are named correctly and which ones aren't.

If you are after VFTs though they are quite reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back