What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas - a - palooza!

I thought it would be fun to do a little Christmas deal where we all give away something. Here's my proposal. I'll put up an item to be given away, totally free including shipping. It goes to the first person to respond, with the only caveat that the person responding also has to post something that they are giving away free.

I'll start with a nepenthes cutting. I'll be taking the cutting after New Years Day when things calm down at the post office and such, and when I get back from Las Vegas (woohoo!).

So, my item is a cutting of N. x Rokko. It will be sent on the day I take the cutting so it should arrive in good shape.

Remember, if you want this item, you have to post another item to give away right here. I'll confirm at the first legitimate response. Merry Holidays!!!

Capslock

I'll take it! Thanks!!!! Have fun in Vegas, I live there! lol

I'll give D.scorpiodes! Same rules as above.

Are we allowed to post multiple times and give more than one item away?

You got it, Sunpitcher! Let's give other people a chance to get in on it, but I don't see any reason not to take part more than once. But let a few go by before jumping back in so everyone can take part. Let's keep it going!

Capslock

sure thing!
smile_n_32.gif
I also could add a D.slackii leaf, with the scorpiodes!

Great idea Capslock!

I would be interested in the D. slackii leaf.

I have a N. ventrata rooted cutting, node starting to swell.

I still have the scorpiodes! Do you want it elgecko?

No thanks.

I will take the Drosera and offer a VFT

cool, Ill send it to you with the money for the triffid park thing!

Come on People! I thought that we would have more people than this!
confused.gif

I have a division of S.minor Long Co.Ga.

Jerry

I give U.graminifolia and U.subulata (thanks Jimscott!)

and i'll take rubra!

smile_n_32.gif

Ok no problem!You didnt put it in your post,I didnt know.

Jerry

Don't see a post on the S. gulfensis-guys need to organize this a bit.

Edit: nevermind...guess my eyes are atrophying already???

Look at the post at the top of the page.

Jerry

I'll take the nep.

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'll take the S.rubra gulfensis if nobody has it yet.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well I guess I'll take the VFT Treaqum offered,since nobody took it.
ok, now what you got to offer up?

It started out good, but seems to have gotten into a bit of a mess. Maybe in part my fault by not taking the scorpiodes, which got things a bit messed up.

It appears no one has claimed my N. ventrata. So I guess that is were we stand unless Jerry want that instead of the VFT.

The way I take it that this is supposed to work, is that the first person to respond to the previous post gets that item(s), and then offers an item(s) themselves.

Back