What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Packages on hold

Those that I have promised packages to-

I am waiting for a break in our freezing weather.  The last two packages I received were partially frozen and I am concerned about sending my plants out.  Todays update - It is supposed to reach the tropical temp of 20 degrees by Saturday, but the nights are still freezing (as are the days until Sat. {hope hope} its cold out there).  If you have a package coming from me and wish to risk the temps please send a PM advising so and I will ship them.  Otherwise, I will advise you as the packages are sent.

I have no problem waiting for better weather, the money for shipping was sent to you on tuesday.

Ok, Does not matter to me
smile.gif

no problemo! My packages were on hold due to....homework for a little while

She no lie..very cold here in NE. Last check I made, the temp here in Lincoln was 7 degrees F with a minus 12 degree wind chill.

Cheers,

Joe

And that's the day temp! It's a two set of long-johns day
smile_m_32.gif

I was able to get a few out last week. It was fairly warm over a couple of my days off, but I am back to days off and it is -3 degrees. I will get the packages out ASAP. Thanks.

Back