What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would like ping seed...

I have some fresh S. leuco seed for trade.  I have no location data on it however it was gathered this fall. Allegedly it was white topped what ever that means as most of it is.  I purchased it from eBay for $4.5 plus shipping and handling but decided I would prefer to try germinating temperate pings instead so I would love to trade it off.

I would really like one of these NA pings to try-
P. vulgaris
P. villosa

One of these would be great though also-
P. alpina
P. macroceras
P. grandiflora

Pm me or e-mail me or whatever you are comfortable with.  

Bye for now, Laura

I found an online source to purchase ping seed and did buy some.  Nothing above was listed for sale but there were others. If interested, please pm me.

It wasn't Cambrian Carnivores, was it? I think he just sells Allen Lowrie's seed, and it would be fresher to get it thru Allen(though I don't know if fresh enough).
Do you belong to the ICPS? Memebership allows you to go thru their seed bank at $1/pack. I don't know how much seed of S. leucophylla you got on Ebay, but you get about 40-50 in a pack from the seed bank.
Anyhow, they always have Pings at some point thu the year.
Cheers,

Joe

Back