What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raggity anne ampullaria needs good home

ok I have a sad (read: very sad) ampullaria green form. It needs a good home that doesn't have as much light(I have 400 watt MH and it burnt the leaves), its burnt on alot of leaves only has a few picthers that are about 2" -2.5" is in a six inch pot, there are actually two plants in it but ones got its growing tip loped off because I dropped it at one time and had to make it a clean cut.

I want it to go to someone thats using flourescents or something to see how it does. The strang thing is its not like I don't know how to grow, its probly the easiest plant I own yet its not liking the light I'm thinking.

Since its in such bad shape, I'll take a unrooted nepenthes cutting for it. Some thing lowland and of course (see sig) and not a hybrid, I don't care. Just as long as you can provide it with a good chamber thats not so bright.

So basically, a simple unooted (or rooted) nep cutting for a 10"amp in a 6" pot, I'll send it potted, and I'll pay shipping.

I sent a PM.

Back