What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. regia

I would also appreciate any VFT seeds or plants since I'm trying to get ym friends into cps

There are several regia 'Big Easy' on Ebay at the moment.

Brian

pingman

You can contact Joseph (Pingman) about getting one. He is the one who registered it and is propagating it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Jan. 27 2005,11:01)]You can contact Joseph (Pingman) about getting one. He is the one who registered it and is propagating it.
He's probably the one you're seeing on ebay with this plant... I know he was/is selling them there on and off...
Andrew

Actually it's my wife doing the eBay thing. Since she got ill with multiple sclerosis, her legs are now paralyzed (she's paraplegic) and in a power wheelchair. She lost her job and has been working to start a business to replace her income instead of going on diasbility. Since I am a fairly successful horticulturist and love to propagate my favorite plants, but have limited space to accommodate the additional plants, this arrangement works out well.
smile.gif

Back