What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis 'Albino' seed

hello all. my D. capensis 'Albino' have been very hard at work producing seed. I have several flower stalks available. (yes, I'll send the entire stalk as I have enough seed to hurt someone with) I'm not looking for anything for trade as I have too many plants as it is, and not enough room for the seed I have to grow. send me a sase at r. schempp 181 possum draw place winchester va 22603

I will (for now) take the first five posts for seed. I probably have more around (I know I do, but am unsure how much and I don't want anyone getting upset if they don't get any). also, pm me, thanks, Bob

I have the first six...I'll repost with more when I have time to count them out, but if you missed this, don't worry, these guys put out seed so frequently, you'll have another chance very soon. I just don't want to promise something I cannot deliver...

Back