What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More d. scorpioides gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have more D. scorpioides gemma available for SASE. From my Jan 18 post, I received 14 emails, but as of today, only 7 SASE actually arrived. All 7 SASE have now been mailed back.

If you did not send a SASE or missed out and want some D. scorpioides, send me an email. I have more than enough to satisfy all that are interested. U.S. only.

Just sent out an e-mail.
smile.gif
Thanks!

thanks Bob Z. i have two of the 9 gemma "sprouting", but the others still could "sprout". thanks. thanks for the extra plants you send also. thanks

Brad

Heya Bob, I sent my sase a while ago, with a little plastic tube for the gammae.. if you want to send more if no one wants them, i'll gladly take em .

thanks a lot buddy!

-Juan-Carlos

If there are more left, I'd also like some. I can send another SASE to you. Let us know!
Thanks again - mine just started to show leaves a few days ago!
~Joe

dude, you're a nice guy, i would take some but i recieved some from BCK at the ccps meeting
smile.gif

NOTE THE DATE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT: Jan 18 and 31.
The plants are now flowering and all of the several hundred gemmae are gone and no longer available.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back