What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds for sase

Hay, Hellz here
i still have a surplus of D. Spatulata seed from the summer of 04, and will give away multiple bags(each bag i have contains a seed stalk and i have over 20 bags, each containing TONS of seed, just ask for more , if u want to start your friends into CP's ^^). Also, i recently ordered some seed from ICPS, and whe they came in, They gave me a TON of D. Capensis red from seed, so id be willing to divide it and send some to 2 ppl, fisrt come first serve.
ok, thats all
Hellz

thats one down for the D. Capensis red,
post here if you want the last D. Capensis red along with telling me in the PM so other ppl dont ask for the seed if there arent any more.
I also would be willing to give away some darlingtonia seed to one person,
again, Post here telling me saying you are interested in the darlingtonia seed along with sending a PM
Hellz

I would love some frsh D. capensis red, if still left. Especially since I was going to order some from the iCPS and it went from 6 to zero in a flash(after being there for weeks).

Cheers,

Joe

ok, the 2 cpanesis packets and the darlingtonia are already reserved fro ppl,
i still have tons of Spat packets, and i would hate to see them go to waste
get your friends started, its an easy to grow plant ^^
the world would be a better place if there were flesh eating plants around every corner
smile_n_32.gif

Hellz

OMG!!!
im sry guys if you were waiting fo your sases,
im SO sorry to say this, but im leaving for Las Vegas tommorow (some R n R nvr hurt ne1 eh?), and the day after i come back, ill be going skiing
ill send the sases out before the monday after presidents day
im sorry to keep you all waiting T_T
ill throw in more seed for all ^^
Hellz
PS i wont be taking nemore SASE's, till next year, i hope ill have more capensis though ^^

I'll take a spat packet if there are any left... sounds like there aren't but I'm just making sure.

No comment on the seeds but dude, gotta love your signature. Lee kind of creeps me out though. It's the fuzzy eyebrows man! Naruto rules! (offtopic sorry)

Hay, im sending off Griffins, Cactus bums, and Kirks SASEs out 2 morrow, but i need to know who, and what these ppl need
Dannt Beane
Brad Kahler
Plz PM me, and ill sned it out ASAP after i get the info
i have so many PMs, i get lost -_-
Hellz

i have Kirks, Cactusbums, Griffins, and Spikes stuff ready to send (my mom will send em out 2 morrow)
i only need to hear from Danny Beane, because idk what stuff i promised you
Hellz

Hello
smile.gif

Do you have anything left?I don't have anything right now cause I'm just starting this new hobby.Are the seeds your sending,are they carnivorous plants?Hope to hear from you soon
smile.gif
*Trapper7*

Back