Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cp collection

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, I am trying to revamp my CP collection as follows: liquidate most of my Nepenthes and acquire smaller, non-greenhouse types , especially Drosera, Pinguicula, and Utricularia. I have many huge Nepenthes in the greenhouse and I can't even begin to pull them down and try shipping. Here is what I am proposing: would like to make arrangements with local Southern California growers to come by and make trades for the types I mention above for any Nepenthes they are interested in. I am located in the downtown area of San Diego, CA. I am not interested in huge plants for even trade since I know Nepenthes are much larger than other species, just healthy trades. On my wish list are always unusual varities of Utricularia and Drosera.

In addition, I have one mature Sarracenia oreophylla ready to be divided in half, and could ship this half to someone offering to make a trade for a small selection of the aforementioned plants. I am not interested in shipping costs, etc., just an even trade, if this is allowable. Please post your interest here; email me at ludwig1@cox.net regarding the Nepenthes swap since we will have to make arrangements to meet, tie up the dogs, etc.

Thank you,
    Ludwig

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ludwig,

Just a note on the S. oreophylla. You can trade/sell it within California but if someone outside California wants it you can only ship it to them for free or reimbursement of shipping fees. It wouldn't be legal to receive anything else in return for it.
    Tony
    Is that a Nepenthes in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ludwig, if you are willing to take a cutting or two of a Nep, ive got quite a variety of Utrics. if your interested let me know what yah have. im repotting about 1/2 my Utrics this weekend so i can give yah an accurrate list of what i have divisions of come Monday. i have noproblems taking the risk of rooting the cuttings myself.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be very interested in reemburssing you for shipping on the oreophilla
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone interested in Nepenthes, I would like to wait a few days to see if local people respond, but if not, I really need to liquidate my larger plants, so I will end up shipping them to you all. I am very interested in pygmy D. as well as Utrics. I will keep you posted.

Ludwig

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I am definitely interested in the Sarracenia oreophila but endangered species regulations don't allow me to trade anything (would be glad to reimburse for shipping if that is allowed?)
    I'll forward my info if that's okay.

Thanks,
    Kirk Martin
    Fitchburg Mass
    ICPS since 1993

P.S. Just curious on the source of this plant and if you have any location info?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kirk Martin, you are the first to request the oreophylla here. I am making the division later this morning, and I will mail it to you as soon as you give me the ok. Send me your address, and I will post the shipping cost here after I mail it to you.

Ludwig

edit---Kirk, the division is finished and successful; a quite large section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ludwig,

I sent you a PM.

Glenn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast