What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Being new to CP's, cactus and succulents are all I have to trade right now. I think I have a very full trade list and if you would email me I would be happy to send it to you. I have 40-50 differeent Agaves, sanseverias, aloes, caudexing succulents, pachypodiums, lots of euphorbias, hoyas. Anyway I just got thru taking about 40-50 pounds of cuttings and while many of these succulents don't have names I could send a hodge-podge mix of cuttings. Just a thought.

I am looking for seed or plants of

Sarracenia
drosera
pings
vft, I would like to find a lot of typicals to go into my bog
utric

Hope this is of interest Paul

At the moment, I don't have anything to trade. However, I have some warm-temperate Drosera coming up from seed soon and I'm planning on starting cuttings of several tropical Drosera. I'm also a succulent nut, looking for euphorbs and anything caudiciform, so I'll be sure to get in touch with you as soon as I have some plants. If you want to arrange some trades down the road, you can email me at seedjar@comcast.net. Good luck getting started!
~Joe

I love agaves.
smile.gif

yah, somebody else loves agaves. I plant 8-10 new agaves from seed each year. It does crowd the greenhouse though. I have a few variegated and a few that are winter hardy to zone 7 some, that even in a pot get hugh. If you will send me an email (overcomer@cox.net) I will send you a full list of what I have. All the best, Paul

just shoot yah an email for the list? i didnt think of caudiciforms when yah offered to send stuff in trade.

ps your package is going out tomorrow, wasnt paying attention to the weater and we are having a couple cold days but it will be warmer tomorrow.

Hey, rattler, Still haven't received your email, Paul

oh you have a greenhouse? cool! I dont really have anything in all to good shape right now thouhg since they're comiing out of dormancy

If your interested in c/s's Kirk, We can talk trade later in the spring, Paul

Back