What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some pics of the plants i gave away

• Thread starter ludwig777
  • Start date

ludwig777

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
read below

because you didn't resize them. apparently the site you put them in saves them in their original dimentions. You have to resize them first and then save it to that website so they'll be small. (I think)

DCP_0186resize.JPG
DCP_0189resixe.JPG
DCP_0194resize.JPG

OK let's try this again, sorry...

pic 1 is Exotica's xmixta (not on my trade list), 2 is the thorelii x xmixta that emilias_garden and nepenthes gracilis are receiving, and pic 3 has a pic of the belii x ventricosa and the truncata x thorelii (left and right).
Ludwig

wow thats better, man I wish I was available for local pickup, do you have any photos of the oreophilla?

DCP_0197resize.JPG

One more of the belii x ventricosa...out of all the Nepenthes I have ever grown this is in my top 5 for beauty, durability (pitchers last forever), and interesting growth habits overall. I hope to see some offered in the future from my cuttings. Thank you,
Ludwig

Wonderful Mike! Absolutely wonderful, I assure you, your cutting will have a hay day in my lowland chamber....maybe even the greenhouse.

Nice, I cannot wat for mine

Beautiful plants, Ludwig. It is just amazing. Thank you for share them with us!!!

Back