What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More free nepenthes for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (vft guy in SJ @ Feb. 11 2005,2:22)]Joe,
Its not locked, it just was moved into the Nep forum. If you go there and open the thread the reply button is active.

Cheers
Steve

LMAO  ok sure  just go figure it out for yourself and then delete that part of your post so now mine makes no sense..  hehehe
Timing is everything, lol. I had to read your reply three times thinking, "I know I edited that-where is he reading it from?"

Cheers,

Joe

Holy Cow what a week! Sorry for the delay everyone! I am here and I am reading through the PM's right now! I have a bunch, I may just have to send more then 5 plants
smile_m_32.gif
Anyway, If you PMed me, THANK YOU. I will follow up with you very shortly.

Steve

I sent plants out on Saturday 3/12/05 to those of you who gave me your address in time. Have fun with them!

Steve

Weren't we going to be entertained by stories again???

smile_h_32.gif

My plant just got here in very nice shape. Thank you very much, Steve.

Mine also come and also in excellent shape,but when i repotted it, the woody stem got curved a little bit, but hopefully nothing to worry about.

i too got mine today, very nice little plant!

Thanks

Is this thread closed???I only have 6 plants
smile_h_32.gif
I'm a major newbie
smile_n_32.gif
*Trapper7*(Niki)

I just PM'ed you.I hope I reached the deadline.I would LOVE to have one of your plants.*Trapper7*(Niki)

Awww...I thought we got to hear the stories of the winners.
smile_h_32.gif
Was it just the three who posted here who won?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I will accept PM's on this subject untill Wednesday 2/16/05...

Did you mean 3-16-05?

Hey Steve_L Would you happen to have any left?

Enough already.. this topic is a month and a half old. IF Steve has more he can start a new topic at his choosing, or PM a mod to unlock this thread.

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back