What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchid cactus & oncidium orchid for trade.

Hello guys!!! I have for trade 1 huge white night blooming Orchid Cactus (epiphyllum) It heights more than 1 feet. It has its main leaf-stem that messures more than 1 feet and a new stem that messures more than 1 feet also. It is potted in a 4 inches plastic pot. Bellow you can see a picture of the flowers it will produce.

I also have 1 potted Oncidum 'Gower Ramsey' Orchid. It heights 10 inches from the surface to the higher leaf tip. It is potted in a 4 inches plastic pot. Bellow is a picture of the flowers that these plants produce.

What I am looking for is Nepenthes rafflesiana, var. gigantea, Nepenthes gracilis, Nepenthes mirabilis, or Cephalotus in trade for my plants. If you are interrested in these plants and you do not have any of the plants I am looking for, you can make an offers, I am open to hear other offers of plants for trade.

Here are the flowers of Orchid Cactus, they messure from 8 to 10 inches in diametre:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums....ERS.bmp

And here are the flowers of Oncidium 'Gower ramsey':
http://img.photobucket.com/albums....MG2.jpg

Contact me if you are interrested
smile.gif
Thanks!!!!

PMed you.

Hey CP3O! It seems that you Pm'ed me but I have not recieved any other comunication form you, but the first PM. So please, contact me again to my e-mail. It seems that there is some problem with the PM's.

Thank you Jorge Joel...
Emilia's Garden

Hey guys!

There are still available the Orchid Cactus, and some rooted cuttings. I also have many tropicals. Any one interrested in trade for Nepenthes? Contact me if you are interrested.

I would be interested in the cactus,
are you interested in any of the following?

U.livida
U.microcalyx
U.sandersonii 'blue'
U.subulata
D.spatulata
D.m 'clumping cultivar' plantlets 1 in + around
or hardy missouri prickly pear cactus?

Oh nevermind, I see 8-10" flowers you said.

Back