What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hava a N. bical (Sri Aman) for trade. It is 6" in diameter and producing 2 inch pitchers. It is getting tooo big for its growing enclosure and my greenhouse is too dry.

I am looking for someone who can trade some seeds of
Sarracenia
Dionaea
Drosera
ect.

or make me an offer of something else!

Thanks,
Alex

still available!
smile.gif

PM'd you

May I ask what is going on with these? My PM was not answered(nor was it the last time you posted something for trade).

Cheers,

Joe

Well, I am done with this one. I sent you two pms and marked the last one "Get notified when this message is read". I was notified you read that message from three days ago, and you did not have the politeness to respond to my pms.
Extremely rude if you ask me.

Joe

... i wish we could delete our own posts :-/

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Mar. 07 2005,12:08)]... i wish we could delete our own posts :-/
You should be able to remove all your text. If you really want it deleted you can contact a Mod after you remove the text and have give them the link to the thread along with a note to delete the post with no text.

Tony

Back