What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus fly trap seeds

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Hello
smile.gif

I just joined today.I am interesting in getting some Venus Fly Trap Seeds.I live in Canada.Does anybody have any?And how much are you asking for them?Any how many would I get?And how can I pay for them?(don't have credit card)Sorry for all the questions.Hope to hear from you soon
smile_m_32.gif

Hi Trapper7 and welcome to the forums! Being in Canada, you may want to consider contacting people like Sib and Dodecatheon as resources - in general - particularly from a shipping perspective. Aside from that, I'm sure there are folks that will have fresh seed to offer.

Hey there Trapper, welcome! I think that buying/selling plants and seed on the forum is prohibited, but you can trade plants and send/recieve freebies all you like. The folks here are super nice and will often send seed for a just self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE.) You might consider joining the international carnivorous plant society; membership is $25 US a year and includes access to their seedbank, which distributes member-grown seed to other members for a buck per seed packet. But for flytraps, the people here on the forums should be able to get you set up. Good luck with your search!
~Joe

Hi Guys!
Thanks for the nice welcome
smile_r_32.gif
And also for the info...So is there anyone out there that is willing to help me out with some free VFT seeds?
smile_l_32.gif
I'd really appreciate it.So how does this SASE work?Do I just send an envelope with a stamp already on it to the person that will be sending me the seeds?With my name and address on it of course.Do I have that right?That's a pretty good deal
smile_m_32.gif
Hope to hear from you guys soon! *Trapper7*
smile_n_32.gif

Ok good I'm glad I got it right
smile_n_32.gif
Thanks! ~Trapper7~
smile_m_32.gif

Back