What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. arisolochoides

I am looking for N. arisolochioides. Does anyone have it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am looking for N. arisolochioides. Does anyone have it?

If you misspell every species, you won't find them.

Cheers,
Jan

Good point....Google will some times ask "do you mean <such and such>?"
But that will only get you so far.

Try N. aristolochioides

Keep looking. I would be shocked if you can't locate one within six months(I know that is a long time for one your age, lol).

I have never had a problem running across it, just running across the money to afford it.
cool.gif

Joe

I'd like to buy one from Tony but his site says he's out of stock. Any idea when you'll have more in, Tony?

Hi everyone,

I have loads of seeldings of nepenthes aristolochioides which I have germinated on peat/quartzsand. NO TC!

Although I'd be willing to swop some with other rare species, I'm mostly interested in nep. MASOALENSIS, which no one seems to grow nowadays!

Well, if interested,

you can reply to o.marthaler@bluewin.ch

Regards from CH,

OL

Hi Oliver...Where do you live? Where is CH? Please pardon my ignorance...

Hi Schloaty,

CH stands for Confederatio Helvetica (Latin name used internationally with the initials only CH) , that is Switzerland (please note: not Sweden, as some Americans have already mixed up both when chatting with me!).

Why Latin nowadays ? Well there are three official languages in Switzerland, so for nobody to be jealous or feel superior, Latin was chosen (also on coins, notes, passports...)

Native neps seldom have a CH label on them, tho !

Cheers,

Olivier

Back