What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's that time, my neps are too big, and I don't want to waste good cuttings, so I'm giving them away! All I ask in return is that someone gets BobZ to send me some more of that D. rotundifolia Big Lagoon that my housesitter managed to kill this summer.
biggrin.gif
I will pay for postage.

I will send out freshly taken cuttings, UNROOTED, so if you ask for one, be ready for them when they get there! Also, don't ask for one if you don't think you can keep it in proper conditions, though these are all easy plants. All of these plants are weed-like growers, and require a good amount of room, which is why they're the first of my collection to get cut up and sent out.

I have the following, and they will go to the first people that PM me an address to send them to. Incidentally, I only got one address from my last trade topic on N. x Rokko. Also, I have a few reserved for people I've promised them to. Like pond boy, SunPitcher (I haven't heard from you, send me a PM!!!), Copper, and I think I promised Jeremiah one of the N. maxima x ventricosas. Let me know if I've forgotten anyone I've promised something to, I haven't kept good records. On to the offerings:

N. ventricosa x maxima. 3 cuttings available. Here's a pic of the parent:
N_maxima_x_ventricosa_11.sized.jpg

N. x Rokko 1 cutting available. Here's a pic:
N_x_Rokko3.sized.jpg

N. x Koto 'effulgent' 2 cuttings available. Pic:
N_x_koto_efflugent_3.sized.jpg

And finally, the biggie: N. x thorelli x aristolochioides. 4 cuttings available. Pic:
N_thorelli_x_aristolochioides6.sized.jpg

Have fun!!!
Capslock

Hello

I would love one of your N. x Rokko as well if you don't mind.

I will have a cutting of N. mikei this summer if you want to wait for that, I think remember you wanting one.

my address is
Jeremiah Harris
712 Columbia Rd
Colorado Springs CO 80904

thanks
-Jeremiah-

You got it, Jeremiah!

OK, here's what's still left:

1 maxima x ventricosa
1 x Koto 'effulgent'
2 thorelli x aristolochioides

Capslock

Hey Caps I would love one of your thorelli x aristolochioides. I will PM you my address

Craig

OK, we're now down to:

1 throelli x aristolochioides
1 x Koto 'effulgent'

Capslock

i'll take 1 throelli x aristolochioides
smile_m_32.gif

Down to the N. x Koto 'effulgent'. This nice, smaller plant makes pitchers on every leaf for me, and they last for a long time. The space it takes up is largely vertical.

Capslock

Wow, missed the boat!

ill take the koto, i pmed you my address earlier
smile.gif

Ohh.. I think I am late:(

Capslock, Don't you have any other left?

Jorge Joel...
Emilia's Garden

So you're closing up shop Capslock? This is what I get for studying ;)
~Joe

It looks like that's pretty much it. I'm going to post here again when I actually take the cuttings if I have any left over. Thanks for all the replies, everyone! I hope the plants are as good to you as they've been to me!

Capslock

Joe, you've got to get your priorities right: Plants first, studying second! LOL!

Like, I should actually be working right now.
biggrin.gif

If I have extras, I'll give a shout.

Capslock

It is amazing what can happen by the time you leave work, stop at the store for some groceries and then get home to see what could have possibly happened in the short time I was away, lol!

I've got you covered, Kirk, but you have to PM me your address!!!

Capslock

I've gotta start skipping work....I cannot always miss these!

There will be more from time to time, so don't worry. I'll holler if there are extras this time around, too.

Capslock

Back