What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple utrics

a couple pots of Utrics sitting in the back of a tray got missed during some of my recent trades and they have completely filled up their pots and really need dividing. not really looking for anything in trade for them but if yah have an extra VFT or P. "Sethos" sitting around i wont turn it down. anyways ill guess ive got two decent sized plugs of each and if yah dont have anything to trade im only sending one so pick one. anyways postage is on me and will be standard, im not paying Priority for one plug and i ship on Mondays and Tuesdays. post on here first, and then PM me your addy, as i will go by the thread for "first come first serve".

open to all US residents, void where prohibited. and i DO NOT ship to other countries at this point in time so dont ask. ill have probably quite a few other species up for postage this sprng so if yah miss these there WILL be more over the next few months. some of these guys spread like weeds.

so here they are:

2 plugs of U. bisquamata, its a small flowered form not the large flowered Bettys Bay form

2 plugs of U. dichotoma, i have not flowered this one yet but i got it from a reliable source so i dont doubt its ID.

PMed you (and PMed again.) I'd like the U. bisquamata, thanks!
~Joe

thats it for now. there will be more in the future.

All Utrics have been claimed?

yep but i will put some more up for postage in a few weeks. a good portion of the species i grow will completely fill up there pots after a heavy divide on the average of every 12 weeks so i am more or less constantly dividing some of them cause they dont get heavily divided. i will probably have 10 more species to divide between now and the end of May.

sorry, been sick the last 4 days. the Utrics go out in the mail tomorrow.

my cold knocked me for a loop worse than i expected. the Utrics went out today first class mail. if they dont show up by next Friday or maybe the monday after, let me know. they will be in a lumpy envelope with a return addy from the Herald-News which is where i work just so yah know.

Back