What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarraceniascott's trading list

Updated 9 March 2005

<ul>
Drosera
<ul>D. adelae (small plants ~2 cm)
D. capensis (typical form) (small plants ~2-3 cm and seed)
D. capensis (narrow leaf) (seedlings <5 mm)
D. capillaris (seedlings/young plants <5 mm - 1 cm)
D. filiformis var. filiformis (seedlings < 5 mm)
D. intermedia (temperate) (small plants 1-2 cm and seed)
D. intermedia (Cuba) (seedlings, <5 mm - 1 cm)
D. rotundifolia (Manchester, New Jersey) (seedlings <5 mm - 1 cm)
D. spatulata 'Kansai' aka D. tokaiensis (seeds)[/list]

Nepenthes
<ul>N. x Coccinea (cutting)
N. x Miranda (cutting)[/list]

Pinguicula
<ul>P. primuliflora (small plantlets, <5 mm - 2 cm)[/list]

Sarracenia
<ul>S. oreophila (will eventually gift, but cannot legally trade)
S. rubra ssp. alabamensis (will eventually gift, but cannot legally trade)
S. rubra ssp. gulfensis (seedlings < 5 mm)[/list]

Utricularia
<ul>U. bisquamata (~2 cm diameter starter plug)
U. livida (~2 cm diameter starter plug)[/list]
[/list]

LOL, a nice sized Hamata or an all white Leucophylla is worth more then all of those plants together  
smile.gif

You aren't the only one searching for an all white leuco!
smile_m_32.gif

Scott, Hurricane Creek is not all that fantastic. Nice plant for sure, but any of us who bogged in the early seventies have probably seen many green and white topped leucs. No thing to many of us, though we love them just the same. I think the reason you do not see them very often now is because the colorful leuc's dazzle the eye, so who wants some dull looking white plant? Most people own colorful leucs, and few have all whites. Schnells Ghost is a wonderful mostly white top leuco. And the yellow flowers are a plus. Fairly vigorous grower too. The one plant I own that had a 99.8% pure white top is from Citronelle. I have a name for it, but will tell you the name if it grows well this spring. The veining is pencil thin and a yellow so pale, that it is easily missed, and the top looks snow white with no veins. I am hoping it repeats last years performance so I can show you a REALLY white top leucophylla. Wasn't too vigorous last year, so I am curious to see what it does.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter @ Mar. 09 2005,10:33)]LOL, a nice sized Hamata or an all white Leucophylla is worth more then all of those plants together  
smile.gif

You aren't the only one searching for an all white leuco!
smile_m_32.gif
A nice sized N. hamata certainly would be worth more, but what about a cutting? I don't need to trade for mature plants. Or seed of the all-white leuc? That's what I realistically expect to get in trade, and probably only after doing a few other up-trades, and increasing my stock of rarer plants.

Back