Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone willing to trade?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Hi guys! I would REALLY like some of those "Giant"breed VFT's,especially the Big Mouth one.Would anyone be willing to trade one(seeds or plant)for some Cape Sundew seeds?(Not yours SarraceniaScott,I'm keeping yours) [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] I know my seeds aren't a big deal,but it's all I got,sorry.If anyone is willing,please post back here or PM me.Thanks [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] *Trapper7*(Niki)
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you receive seeds from a "Giant breed VFT" you will likely not produce seedlings that grow into a giant VFT. Generally, plants from seed produce plants within the range of charactistics of normal or typical VFTs. Seeds from a "Giant breed VFT" will have a tendency to produce plants larger than from "typical" VFTs, but most will not be as large as the parent -- although occasionally within a group of seedlings some may actually turn out larger than the parent and then you have something "special". This "special" plant is then selected, cloned, and marketed as "Bob's Giant". Seeds from "Bob's Giant" would, in turn, not be expected to replicate the characteristics of "Bob's Giant" -- and these seedlings should not be called "Bob's Giant".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks,so does anyone have a plant then?Thanks.*Trapper7*(Niki)
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!