What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. burmannii (beerwah, qsd)

I have numerous D. burmannii (Beerwah, QSD) that are in different stages of flowering. So in about a week I will have a large amount of seed. I would just like to see if there is any interest for trades. So if you are interested in a trade PM me and I will reserve some of the seed for you. Whatever seed is not traded away will be gave away in SASE. I will post in this thread when the seed is ready and how many packets I will have for SASE.

I've got some D. spats, various pings, and some VFTs if you are interested.
Ludwig

I have gotten trades for about 5-6 of the packets. It looks like I am going to have close to 20 packets of seed. I will give it another couple of days for trades then I will open it up for SASE.
Thanks Craig

I PM'ed you
smile.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

At the moment it appears that all the seed is spoken for. If after I distribute it I find that I have more I will post again for SASE.

Thanks Craig

To everyone that I have promise seed to who have not gotten yet I am sorry. Been away with work, and in the middle of purchasing a new house. I believe I have about 4-5 people still to send to, the will go out this sat.

Back