What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. cap. typ and albino

well, dormancy did NOT go well for me. I lost quite a few plants due to not monitoring the watering process. many of my vfts died as well as a sar or two. I have many d. capensis albino and typical for trade. plants are of all sizes. what I would like is help in replacing the plants. shipping for shipping. you will get many plants. I have sent out as many as 26 at one time for shipping. I'd love to get a vft red dragon, typical vft, and a cobra lilly. I know you are not suppose to ask for plants, but that is what I would be more than willing to trade for. thanks for your help in advance. I'll also have some d. dichotoma giant (root cuttings) in the near future for trade, so keep your i's open.

Making a alist of what you'd trade for is perfectly acceptable. Asking for plants is asking with nothing to send in return. PM'D ya

Back