What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and looking

Hello everyone, my name's Billie. I've been very intrested in Carn. Plants for an extremly long time, unfortunatly it seems not alot of people/places receive them to sell around here. At one time I had a Venus Fly trap for awhile but my aunt set it in the window during winter. It died and I haven't been able to find any other plants around here for quite awhile now since then.

I found this site by chance on the internet this morning. So, I thought I would join to see if anyone could possibly help me get started.

I don't have anything as far as Carn. Plants go, but I am a indoor/outdoor gardener, so I have tons of seeds and a few plants that I could trade that are outside of the 'mean plants'.

I've done my studying on these plants, and visited many sites. I would be happy to take in any unwanted/generous/overstock plants. Just PM me or e-mail me and I will get back to you right away!

Thanks everyone!

Hi Rainydays

Welcome to the forums.  
smile.gif
  Growing carnivorous plants is a great hobby.

If you are looking for some good starter plants, Exotic Gardens, sponsor of this site, sells great plants.  They are healthy since the owners know how to grow them properly (unlike some of the garden store chains that sell half-dead plants).  They offer VFTs, sundews and other plants that are easy to start with.  Check out http://www.petflytrap.com and take a look around.  
smile.gif

Welcome!!
smile.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

Back