What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LunaC, we could shanghy his green house! You'd have to carry it though. I have this bad back you see......
smile_n_32.gif

j/k !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]LunaC, we could shanghy his green house! You'd have to carry it though. I have this bad back you see......

BONK! As moderator, I feel it is my duty to discourage any sort conspiracies of the illegal kind....Like stealing Jeremiah's Greenhouse....

'Course I'm easily bought.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Cynic81 @ April 17 2005,1:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LunaC @ April 17 2005,4:54)]Fully knowing Jeramiah will be inundated with E-mails and PMs... (even though PMs were very clearly discouraged!)
whoops
smile_o_32.gif

Emailed
ditto

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 17 2005,9:53)]I just love stream of consciousness! You think, girl!  
biggrin.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Hey, if you combine D. sp. Cuba 1 with S. sp. Cuba 2, do you get D. sp. Cuba 3 or D. sp. Cuba 1.5? Hmmm..... *must stop drinking Mountain Dew*

LOL....oh, how the head spins!  Made me think of my high school math teacher.    What is the square root of D. sp. Cuba 1 + D. sp. Cuba 2(D. sp. Cuba 3) - D. sp. Cuba 1.5?
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ April 18 2005,12:47)]LunaC, we could shanghy his green house!  You'd have to carry it though.  I have this bad back you see......
smile_n_32.gif

j/k !!!
LOL!  Well, aside from the fact that you have that uh...bad back and have been officially "bonked" by schloaty, I'm way too old, decrepid and slow to actually pull off anything quite so brazen and umm....heavy!  I reserve my running (from a scene) for would-be thieves and mad dogs  
smile.gif

Woops.. I blundered and sent a PM too.. lol..

Hey Jeramiah, I would be interested in the Cephalotus.

You can go over My Growlist and see if there is anything you would like there.

Thanks
Steve

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LunaC @ April 18 2005,1:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ April 18 2005,12:47)]LunaC, we could shanghy his green house!  You'd have to carry it though.  I have this bad back you see......
smile_n_32.gif

j/k !!!
LOL!  Well, aside from the fact that you have that uh...bad back and have been officially "bonked" by schloaty, I'm way too old, decrepid and slow to actually pull off anything quite so brazen and umm....heavy!  I reserve my running (from a scene) for would-be thieves and mad dogs  
smile.gif
i am onlky 13, I could help you guys
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ April 18 2005,6:31)]i am onlky 13, I could help you guys
smile_n_32.gif
Oh good YOU can carry the green house
smile_n_32.gif

lol I will have to keep and eye on you next time you come over
smile_m_32.gif

I just use emails since it keep everything organized and I save them forever so if I ever need reference for trades I have done in the past in it are all right there.

I'm working on getting everyone replied to, so if tomorrow morning I have not gotten back with you just let me know.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Hey Jeremiah,

I'll trade you a P. 'Titan' for a D. muscipula 'Big Mouth'

Here is a photo I took about a week ago of one of the ones I have.  They seem to be quite the prolific flowerer.  This plant currently has 7 flowers with an 8th on the way.

pingflower.JPG

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BigCarnivourKid @ April 18 2005,11:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ April 18 2005,6:31)]i am onlky 13, I could help you guys  
smile_n_32.gif
Oh good YOU can carry the green house
smile_n_32.gif
lol jeremy, you guys can have the greenhouse, I only want. the. .plants! nice pho.t.o jason

Jason_In_CO

Yeah I would love to trade I think it would be best to ship innless you are coming to the Springs some time soon?

thanks
-Jeremiah-

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LunaC @ April 18 2005,1:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 17 2005,9:53)]I just love stream of consciousness! You think, girl!  
biggrin.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Hey, if you combine D. sp. Cuba 1 with S. sp. Cuba 2, do you get D. sp. Cuba 3 or D. sp. Cuba 1.5? Hmmm..... *must stop drinking Mountain Dew*

LOL....oh, how the head spins!  Made me think of my high school math teacher.    What is the square root of D. sp. Cuba 1 + D. sp. Cuba 2(D. sp. Cuba 3) - D. sp. Cuba 1.5?
smile.gif
According to the way it was written, with the order of operations, (1+6-1.5), that works out to be: ~2.3452078

Gosh I love math!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 19 2005,11:17)]According to the way it was written, with the order of operations, (1+6-1.5), that works out to be: ~2.3452078

Gosh I love math!
Showoff!
smile.gif

Gosh, I hated math.

But... but... math is like SO logical! All ya have to do is follow a recipe and ya get the same right answer every time - unlike some other things.... *ducks and runs*

Okay, I pride myself on being analytical and good at figuring patterns and such. It now just hit me of your forum name. Duh!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 19 2005,4:30)]But... but... math is like SO logical! All ya have to do is follow a recipe and ya get the same right answer every time - unlike some other things.... *ducks and runs*
LOL!  Logic from the guy with the upside-down cat!  Which cat I like better upside-down, by the way.   A bit of whimsy in an otherwise illogical world.  Beisdes, I am LunaC after all...not LogicC.  I came up with 3 'cause I never follow the recipes properly!    
smile_l_32.gif

(and you edited with your observation of my nic just as I posted! haha...good timing!)

Jeremiah,

Actually, I think my daughter has a game in the Springs in the next 2 weeks. I will check the schedule and get back to you. Kirk, if you would like one also, I would be willing to trade one to you as well.

JJ

LunaC I agree, math blows. Jimscott I think carnivorous plants are cool because they are illogical and kind of mysterious. It just doesn't make sense because bugs ares supposed to eat the plants, and instead the plants eat the bugs.

Back