What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed

NG,

Will you consider a trade for some lowland Truncata seed?

If so PM or email me to discuss.

AJ.

sign me up for one. SASE sent tomarrow mornin'.

I want the last one.. PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!

SASE went out this morning... Thanks Dustin

Ok update, bunch of replies going out tomorrow.

srduggins, I held yours because of your request for N. truncata pollen. It is almost ripe, probably tomorrow will be ready.

Cheers!

Hi Dustin
Whats the chance of sending seed to my side of the pond?and it is my birthday today so is there any chance in the near future?
smile_m_32.gif

Bye for now julian

Got 'em on Friday (I think...Thursday? The weekend fried my grey matter). Thanks! Sowed a bunch as my "control" group. Next lousy day (i.e. day my wife can't put me to work on leveling the patch where the shed's going) I will take the remaining seeds (4 or 5) and attempt TC!

I got my seed today
biggrin.gif
thank you!!!

I got my seeds today, Thanks Dustin.

Cheers
Steve

Thanks Dustin!

Glenn

Received them in the mail yesterday. Thanks heaps!

Just received the seeds today!

Thanks a lot Dustin!

I had a pleasant surprise yesterday when I looked at the seed and started to think to myself, if these do not do anything soon I'll scrap them.
I noticed that 2 seeds have finally germinated. Now all I have to do is keep them alive and in several years I'll now what the plant will look like.
smile_m_32.gif

That is great!!! I sewed my seeds long ago when i just got them, but still no sign of germination.
smile_h_32.gif
By the way, how do u sewed your seed, elgecko?

Mine haven't germinated either. How long does it take for nep seed to germinate?

Back