What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaning out bog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thining out my bog an have lots of plants for trade or for shipping. There is about 15 of each
S. 'Dana's Delight'
S. 'Scarlet Belle'
S. 'Judith Hindle'
and about 50
D. musipula 'Red Dragon'

I will send you as many as you want for shipping or trade.
let me know.
-Nick

Hi Nickz123, I am in despirate need of S. 'Dana's Delight'
S. 'Scarlet Belle' and would love to have a s.'Judith hindle' and a D. 'Red Dragon' (mine are all f2s). Do you have a current grow list to see if I have something to give you for these?
Thanks!
Andrew

May I have one of each?  Sending you a pm.

I am going to close this for now. I will contact all that replyed so far and post again if I have left overs.
-Nick

Nick, although I question your method of packing, everything arrived in excelent condition today!
I also notice that you spent more on shipping than what you charged me yet, never even bothered to request further funds from me. You are a top notch guy and I appriciate everything you've done for me and the other memebers on this topic. I am going to send you further funds to cover the rest of the shipping and a tiny bit more. Thanks so much again!
Andrew

Nick, if you have any left could I get one of each?

Sorry for the poor packing.  That day I went to work at 8:00AM til 12:00 then went to school from 12:30-6:30pm ate then did homework til 5Am then dug up, bagged and labeled 40+ plants, took them to the post office then got an hour of sleep before work again.  Hopefully next time I will have more time to pack them right.  Hope everyones plants recover and grow good.  

To everyone else all the plants are spoken for and I will make a new post if I end up with more extras.
-Nick

Nick, like I said, the plants arrived to me in great condition so I can't really complain. (Plus I've seen plants packaged waaay worse before. Like, in a padded envolope. haha! LOL)
smile.gif
Thanks for all of your effort in this matter. It was extremely kind what you did for us.
Andrew

OH MY GOSH!  The mail came a few hours early!

Merry Christmas to Me!
Merry Christmas to Me!
Merry Christmas to Me!

Thank you so much Santa er uh I mean Nick!  The plants are absolutely beautiful and they arrived in perfect condition. I am on CLOUD NINE!  Back outside for me before the storms hit to mix sphagnum and sand! I need to get my new babies in pots! Well... first  think I'll go add them to my grow list.  Oh, I'm so excited I don't know what to do first!

PMed before I finished the thread (stupid excitement
mad.gif
)

Thanks Nick Plants are great and bigger than I expected. Woo hoo

Josh:p

Hi Nick,

Have any Red Dragons left?
Building a mini VFT bog and looking for some plants.
I'll take as many VFT's as you can spare.

Kirk
Fitchburg, Mass

Nick,
I,m interested in some D. musipula if you have any left. Thanks Bob.

I would be interested in some S. 'Dana's Delight'if you have any.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nickz123 @ June 03 2005,10:05)]To everyone else all the plants are spoken for and I will make a new post if I end up with more extras.
-Nick
So I am going to go ahead and lock this post to stop further asking for these plants. Nick if you need this reopened fell free to let me know.
smile.gif

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back