What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for utrics with nice flowers

Look at my growlist, and see if you have any Utrics I do not, and if I have anything you want.

I am interested in Utrics that are amenable to flowering, and/or have large, interesting leaves, and/or have large traps that tend to grow out the bottoms of pots. Bonus if they're not so common.

Off the top of my head, I currently have U. paulinae, sp.2 (whatever that is) and tridentata flowering.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 02 2005,4:53)]Off the top of my head, I currently have U. paulinae, sp.2 (whatever that is) and tridentata flowering.
You have enough to trade? What would you like in return?

I think so. I am weak in the area of Sarracenias, Nepenthes, and non-typical VFT's. I am also looking for odd stuff, like D. regia, slackii, schizandra, prolifera, P. gypsicola. lutea, caerulea, lauenae (sp.?), Genlisea, Dewy Pine. Take a look at my growlist. It is up to date. See if anything is appealing.

SS, I have a few whisps of U. longifolia. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to send them to you early next week. Just pm me with your full name and mailing address. No need to offer an exchange and no need to offer money for postage.

Jim, I didn't know you were looking for P. gypsicola or caerulea. Ugh.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ June 07 2005,9:44)]SS, I have a few whisps of U. longifolia. If you are interested, I would be more than happy to send them to you early next week. Just pm me with your full name and mailing address. No need to offer an exchange and no need to offer money for postage.

Jim, I didn't know you were looking for P. gypsicola or caerulea. Ugh.
Yup, those would be brand spanking new to me. I'm sure an available ones will pop up somewhere down the line.

Back